March 5, 2010

Time Lapse Love

There is almost nothing I love more, well, at this moment, than a good time lapse video - essentially, filming in one stationary spot for a period of hours, or days, then compressing it down to a minute or so. 

I saw my first over at http://www.vancityallie.com/, my absolute favorite blogger ever.  She also puts together amazing snowboarding videos, which she edits herself, and I always discover a new band. But enough about my girl crush, whose life I would steal from her in a heartbeat if that kinda thing were possible. Or legal.

Below are my favorite vids, starting with one by Van City Allie herself.  Oh, and try not to get bored. I save the best for last! (No, it's not of me doing the arm dance).




Moving Day







Eclipse




Blizzard






Corn Growin'





Guy Driving Across U.S.


My embed isn't working =(

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Six Word Biography. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator