February 10, 2010

Month of 1000 Changes

Maybe not 1000. But the hyperbole is definitely representative of how it FEELS.  Most changes have been good, some...odd....others - BLESSINGS. I've never been one to shy away from change, which is evidenced by the eight different lives I've led in other cities since I left the nest. But I have to admit - stability is looking "mighty fine" as my beloved Kromsies would say.


All that's to say - I've been a much worse blogger than I intended. But I guess that's par for the course when you create something to stymie boredom - total DUH that Murphy is going be a cotton headed ninnymuggins and send a tidal wave of chaos into your life.

So.  I will be better. I promise. Starting tomorrow =)

2 comments:

Revival said...

explain said changes please

CaRoLiNe said...

Mostly they have to do with new jobs.....I think I've told you most of that! Plus, a lot with the old one. It's been one very interesting year....at some point I'll be blogging about all that has happened in the past 14 months. Pretty intense.

Thanks for still reading me ;-)

Xoxox

 
Copyright 2009 Six Word Biography. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator