February 23, 2010

Greatest. Arm. Workout. EVER.



First thing you'll think when you start this video - 5:27?! But trust, I thought I'd make it 30 seconds; after about 4 minutes I realized I hadn't even blinked.  Mesmerizing.  I cannot tell you how badly I want to do this! I swear my arms became more toned just watching it.

This is Tracy Anderson of The Tracy Anderson Method via Goop (yes, I will come out of the closet and admit I receive the newsletter). 

What I personally love most is that it is purported to be an excellent workout for women hoping to retain their femininity, while still seeing amazing results physically.  Tracy herself is a tiny little wisp of a person. With the face of Tracy Lords.  But that's neither here nor there.


If anyone tries this - I want to hear about it!!! I am going to give it a shot, but I'm definitely going to shut all the drapes first. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this more or less embarrasing than acting out scenes from Friends in your living room? Chew on that....

CaRoLiNe said...

Well, I tried to do one of the moves in my laundry room last night. Then I cried. So I'm going to go with more on this one.

Revival said...

i watched this the other day and thought it looked interesting, but i have no rhythm.....maybe i'll give it a try one of these days. the girl does have a sick body so it she must be doing something right, right?

 
Copyright 2009 Six Word Biography. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator