February 17, 2010

Conspiracy Haiku Giveaway!

The first person to correctly guess all five of my favorite conspiracies, hidden within the haikus below, will receive a special prize, which I will mail to you (I'm not saying it will be expensive. Or exciting. Or anything you want). 

As I'm pretty sure only two people read this blog, your odds are excellent!



Winners will be chosen Friday!

If you leave a comment as "anonymous" - be sure to tell me who you are

PS: The photos have nothing to do with anything...or do they.  (They actually really don't).



Trick photography

The world’s largest cinema

Cold war, first round won



The rhododendrons

Conceal your abode, they might

We spy you as you commute


Your death sprawl tells all

You can’t fake Physical truth

Does doubt still exist??


Was there a memo?

In Arizona, souls sleep

In peace…or for shame?



It’s all connected

Like voices along the wire

Who dominates? They.


19 comments:

Unknown said...

1. that lee harvey oswald did not fire the shot that killed kennedy.
2. that there was not in fact, a plane that hit the pentagon on 9/11. It was David blaine stunt, gone horribly wrong.
3. Jesus and Mary magdalene were actually married, they boned, and had a super-baby who's bloodline lives on today and is protected by the knight's templar (later to become the freemasons)
4. A UFO crash landed in Roswell, near the air force base called area 51 and we used the technology found in the crash to develop microprocessors, and eventually tickle-me-elmo.
5. a small group of uber-powerful tycoons actually control the world economy. They disguise their existence with the invention of LOLcats.

CaRoLiNe said...

Um.....you were supposed to be guessing the haikus - NOT the photos hahahaha. Let me go make a quick change ;-)

But hey - all excellent guesses. And yes, LOLCATS RULE ALL!

CaRoLiNe said...

Yeah. I just got that.

Unknown said...

I'm changing number 1 to the US lunar landing in 1969. I'm guessing that you think it was done in a studio, on earth? And that the United States did not win the space race? Man, that conspiracy runs deep. My dad's business partner worked with NASA on the Apollo program and he's totally fooled.

Dan W said...

1)Moon landing was faked

2)Big Foot

3)Kennedy AssAssination - lee harvey wasn't solo

4)area 51 in AZ

5)The team that the Harlem globetrotters play throws the games!

Unknown said...

I'm changing my answer for number 3 to the answer I'd previously given for number 1. The Kennedy one. Unless "death sprawl" is a metaphor for "getting fired for not actually working while at work". In that case, this one has to do with me.

Melodie said...

In no particular order -

1) Apollo moon landing was fake.

2) Roswell Area 51

3) Kennedy Assassination was the mafia

4) Holocaust

5) the Free Masons rule the world

Take that, Caroline!!!

Barbara Keith Payne said...

I am going with Melodie's guesses but the only one confusing me is Arizona... isn't Roswell in New Mexico?

CaRoLiNe said...

Haahhahaha Melodie and Dan are tied with 3 (not necessarily the same 3)....but I have a feeling BK will break ahead with her excellent observation ;-)

CaRoLiNe said...

Matt - we'll discuss the lunar landing when alcohol is involved. It's good......real good.

Dan W said...

1)Moon landing was faked

2)Big Foot

3)Kennedy AssAssination - lee harvey wasn't solo

4)the sweat lodge thing

5)the Free Masons rule the world (stolen from Melodie)

Barbara Keith Payne said...

Yes now I am with Dan on guesses (good job on Big Foot if that is right) but what is the conspiracy theory on the Sweat Lodge deaths in AZ?
just read some blog that suggests they are connected to deaths of MLK, JFK, and RFK all by numbers... interesting... and freaky!

Wes said...

1. Faked lunar landing
2. Sasquatch or Bigfoot
3. Kennedy Family Curse
4. Japanese interment?
kidding - Nuclear testing something
5. the Mafia runs the world

I don't like haiku
Heads spinning, it forces
too much thinking too soon

Shannon said...

1) Man did NOT land on the moon
2) Big foot
3) JFK
4) Pearl Harbor was "allowed" to happen
5) I'll go with the freemasons theory as mentioned above.

did i win? did i win?

Dan W said...

1)Moon landing was faked

2)Big Foot

3)Kennedy AssAssination - lee harvey wasn't solo

4)the sweat lodge thing

5)mafia rules the world

Anonymous said...

Tippin' my hat to you, Shannon!


Caroline- more, MoRe, MORE!!!

Melodie said...

That was NOT "Anonymous" who said that! It was me, Melodie, Shannon!

Unknown said...

fire, meet gasoline:
http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

CaRoLiNe said...

All - I can confirm that someone HAS won the conspiracy haiku giveaway. I will announce the winner, and give an explination of the haikus later today. Ooo, aren't you all SO excited!!! Hahah. Thanks to all!

 
Copyright 2009 Six Word Biography. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator