February 22, 2010

{ 7 } Random Things

First off – thanks to Jen J. who tagged me for this incredibly self-indulgent and forcibly informative post!

She writes for the Tennessean as a food Journalist and has a fantabulous blog called A Nasty Bite - check her out and tell her I sent you.  That will make me Hpy.

I’ve done this once before, but the assignment was 100 – so yay for you! You only have to endure seven =)

As for who I tag? 

Katie B. @ Revival & Carri S. @ Wordy, Nerdy & Thirty




I date inappropriate men. Pretty much all the ones featured in “He’s Just Not That Into You,” with the exception of Bradley Cooper’s character. But no doubt only because I haven’t been married.




Every night I take out my right contact first and in the morning I put the left one in first. I don’t know why. There have been days when both go in one eye. This leads to a great deal of confusion. And a few expletives. But then when I realize what I’ve done, I’m actually happy that it hasn’t fallen to the floor, necessitating extensive cleaning of dirt and hair.




The cats featured on this site - http://icanhascheezburger.com - briefly, BRIEFLY I SAID, make me want a cat each time I visit it.
I’m pretty sure my cat would have a lot to say.








I am fluent in lolcateze.



This is my goddoggeh – Chunk.
He is the MOST perfect doggeh on the planet and I don’t know how any other doggeh can live with themselves knowing they will never live up to his standard. However, sometimes I wish he would take a nap.




Yes, I am aware that three of these random things have been animal related, yet I possess no animals.




I am currently watching the Bachelor. Against all rational thought. I am CERTAIN he is gay. Or a former fat kid. Or has a sibling with special needs. Each time he comes on screen I think two words: gal pal.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Hahaha! PERFECT observation on the bachelor. hehehe.

Okay, Your nephew CALVIN is a pretty freaking amazing dog and he reminds me quite often of you. He deserves a spot in your top 3 doggies. (FYI, if something happens to me and Russ, I want mr. cal to go to you.)

CaRoLiNe said...

:-o I'LL TAKE CALVIN!!! ANIME DOGGIN!!! But...I need to meet him....maybe we're TOO alike :-|

Jennifer Justus said...

Thanks for playing!!!!! You are hysterical. x

Amanda Conley said...

Bwaaaahahahahaha! I totally feel the same way about this bachelor. Yet I keep watching....

CaRoLiNe said...

You know, I've decided that I really just hate him! And that RIDICULOUS laugh where his head recedes back into his neck and gives him 7 chins. So fake I want to spit. And what is WITH the jumping out of cars, running and spinning all the women around? ALLllllllLLLllll the women. Get some new moves, ass! Sorry. I need to go watch CNN now.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

we're watching too. i agree. i think he must be not all that bright. but i want to like him. hope he gives them both the boot tongiht, but of course he'll probably get with hoochie.

 
Copyright 2009 Six Word Biography. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator