Why not?
I just launched another blog - Morning Glories - with my sisters and found it was an easier project than expected. I can't say there will be an audience for both blogs, or even one. I'm ok with that.
January 2009 was a rough year - for everyone, no doubt - and I'm tired of wallowing in a morass of lethargy and pessimism. I'm not even a pessimist! I figure this gives me something to do - idle hands and all. So...welcome. I have no idea where to go from here, but I'm very good at learning as I go.
I just launched another blog - Morning Glories - with my sisters and found it was an easier project than expected. I can't say there will be an audience for both blogs, or even one. I'm ok with that.
January 2009 was a rough year - for everyone, no doubt - and I'm tired of wallowing in a morass of lethargy and pessimism. I'm not even a pessimist! I figure this gives me something to do - idle hands and all. So...welcome. I have no idea where to go from here, but I'm very good at learning as I go.
- C


2 comments:
welcome to the blog world caroline! you can count on me as an audience for both blogs. i look forward to reading more from you.
great! i'm going to add you to my blogroll.
Post a Comment