January 16, 2010

Ten Things I’m Loving / Stealing from Other People’s Blogs Today

Ice Lanterns

Lovingly stolen from HERE



Adorable children + first snow = cutest thing ever

Lovingly stolen from HERE



The Wickaninnish-Inn
How I love thee

Lovingly stolen from HERE



Photo Alchemy

 Lovingly stolen from HERE



This lamp makes me want to go to every flea market in the tri-state area

Lovingly stolen from HERE



Oliver
He's not a dog, but I would take him 

Lovingly stolen from HERE



 Love Note
Any of my boy readers out there take note (see what i did there).
THIS is perfection

Lovingly stolen from HERE



This is Jane.
She is a ridiculous teenager with ridiculous clothes. 
Who had the stones to do what she does on her blog when YOU were  a teenager?
No one. Just no one.

Lovingly stolen from HERE



The Yellow Xterra
I feel adventurous just looking at these photos

Lovingly stolen from HERE



Wild Things Garage Show
I pray my kids are this cool

 Lovingly stolen from HERE



2 comments:

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

awww...and to think, i almost didn't post that picture!

ps. i bet you are the BEST dogsitter!

CaRoLiNe said...

I'm so glad you did! I absolutely love that one, and so does my mama =)

 
Copyright 2009 Six Word Biography. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator