January 29, 2010

SNOOOWWW DAYYYY


Post last updated below @ 12:50 p.m., Jan 30

The winds are howling and the snow is gusting all about. 

The view out of my beautiful windows is one I haven't seen since leaving Boston in 2005. 

Am I dreaming??!

They say 7 - 10 inches...we'll see =)


Photos at the start of the storm. 
I plan to add more as the blizzard continues through the night and into tomorrow.

(And yes, I AM aware of how ridiculous these look to Northerners)







-------  UPDATE  3:16 p.m. -------







------- UPDATE 5:15 p.m. -------


------- UPDATE 7:15 p.m. -------


------- UPDATE 10:46 a.m., Jan. 30 -------







Longest. Post. Ever.  
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I sooooo wanna be there! Have fun for me!

Shannon said...

J E A L O U S !!!!!!! Can't wait to see today's pics!!!

Shannon said...

Get out in it!!!

Unknown said...

I am SO jealous!!! We need to move north!

Wendy Hays said...

You're easy to please. Just a little snow and you're a very happy camper =)

 
Copyright 2009 Six Word Biography. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator