January 17, 2010

Photography - Nashville

For awhile now I've been wanting to showcase my photography.  At the very least I hope you enjoy them, at the very best, you are welcome to purchase one! All photos can be made poster size or put on canvas.

I'm definitely more interested in objects, rather than portraiture, as you'll see, but I'm about to break into the former with a couple of friends who have agreed to let me test my skills - I am VERY excited about this!

This first series includes some of the photos I have taken in and around Nashville.  Other cities will make appearances, but for obvious reasons, these are most dear to my <3

{Click images to enlarge}










































3 comments:

Sharstin said...

Hey girly! thanks for the comment on my blog-you are too sweet! and hello! you are so talented! i love these photographs of Nashville! your blog is so fun~ keep up the awesome work*

CaRoLiNe said...

Thank you so much! I ADORE your blog!! <3 <3 <3

Jennifer Justus said...

I'm totally buying something. Will be in touch...x

 
Copyright 2009 Six Word Biography. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator