I think the one that is on a 45 degree angle hanging out of the bed is just trying to get closer to the fireplace....between that and the other one's behavior, do you think they're trying to tell me it's cold?? =)
Awhile back someone in my writer's group (holla, BKWG!) suggested we create our "six word biographies" - an interesting concept and mine came to me instantaneously. I decided to name the blog in honor of that exercise, because there is nowhere better to demonstrate "living my life in my head," than here.
4 comments:
Hahahaha!!!! Those are HApPY doggies!
I think the one that is on a 45 degree angle hanging out of the bed is just trying to get closer to the fireplace....between that and the other one's behavior, do you think they're trying to tell me it's cold?? =)
do you sit there and phtograph them while they sleep?
Only when they are doing something odd =)
Post a Comment